Over 40 years of experience.
Avio Aero provides
- MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) services for the Italian and Brazilian air forces
- CRO (Component Repair and Overhaul) services for our own components used on a wide range of aeronautical engines.
We develop and patent hi-tech processes and invest in research and innovation to offer future advantages and opportunities to our customers.
- Thermal, plasma, cold, wire spray
- HVOF (Hyper Velocity Oxygen Fuel)
- PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition)
- High pressure water jet stripping
- Shot peening, Glass bead peening, Grit blasting
- ESD (Electro Spark Deposition)
- Thermal spray monitoring system (Accuraspray)
- Inorganic and organic painting
- Sandblasting and stripping
- Tumbling, laser cladding, super-polishing
- High-precision static and dynamic balancing
Avio Aero performs MRO & CRO activities at the facilities in Pomigliano d’Arco (Naples) and Brindisi in Italy.
Proud to work with GE Aviation, Rolls-Royce, Pratt&Whitney, Snecma, the Italian Air Force, the Brazilian Air Force and the Royal Netherlands Air Force on best-in-class solutions such as EJ200, AE2100, J85, T700, RB199, Spey Mk807, CT-7, T700 and RB199 for MRO and GEnx, GE90, V2500 and Trent900 for CRO activities.